Compliance and Healthcare Reform Consulting
Managing and Reducing Your Risk
Employers often struggle with determining what laws affect their health and welfare plans and what they need to do to stay compliant. Benefit Intelligence can provide relevant information in easy-to understand terms, giving employers a trusted source that can save them time and reduce the hassle of compliance.
Health Care Reform: Addressing HR Compliance Challenges
Benefit Intelligence understands that The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is complex, and can have a profound impact on your business. We will work together to develop a plan that will prepare you for federal agency audits and help steer clear of fines and taxes. We will help you understand the complexities of Affordable Care Act including:
- Company certification requirements
- Differing ACA requirements based on the size of your company
- Updates on any changes to the ACA requirements
- Special employment categories
ACA Reporting and Verification Audits
If you are ever contacted by an ACA enforcement body, Benefit Intelligence will work with you to complete a organized and comprehensive response.
In addition to ACA compliance there is also ACA reporting. Your employee benefits plan can be fully compliant, but you also need to produce the right forms to the IRS to prove it. Benefit Intelligence will help ensure that this process is as smooth and seamless as possible.
Employee Resource Center
While there is no lack of content on the Internet, the challenge is to find credible and accurate information quickly and easily that enables consumers to make wise decisions for themselves and their families. That's where our Employee Resource Center (ERC) comes in!
Whether you are looking for a variety of resources to help you and your loved ones remain healthy, or you need some tips on budgeting or teaching your children about money, the Employee Resource Center is the only online resource you'll need!
ERC Key Features . . .
- The Health Resources section features informational links on fitness and nutrition, senior health, kids' health, prescription drugs, emergency resources, health calculators, mental health, disease risk assessments, and health information from the world's largest medical library, the National Library of Medicine.
- The Financial Resources section presents articles about budgeting and saving, college planning, kids and money, taxes, credit and debt, retirement planning, insurance, investing, leasing vs. buying a car, purchasing a home and getting a mortgage, and making a will.
- The Other Resources section offers tips about local volunteer opportunities, charitable giving, motor vehicle safety, vital records, and weather warnings.
- The ERC is designed for all age groups, and content is appropriate for children and adults.